Acknowledging the significance of research in decision making, hypothesis testing and choice of market alternatives, The Truth International understands its importance dating back several decades. Therefore, The Truth International aims to conduct robust research, provide authentic and in depth informational analysis that serves as the foundation for the success of any business.
Similarly, it is equally significant to note that quality assurance is the primary aspect of research studies and along with transparency, are two things the organization emphasizes upon. In light of aforementioned research dimensions; we offer the following sets of services, which are also explained in detail vis-à-vis the approach and essentials that The Truth International focuses to offer in all our research products:
1. Research and Analysis:
The Truth International offers to conduct cutting-edge researches for its valued clients, whether its business, health, agriculture, infrastructure, technology, anthropology, marketing or any field of study. In consideration of both primary and secondary mechanisms, the organizations seeks to provide quality and objective analysis to help clients make optimal decisions.
2. Business Research and Marketing:
The Truth International offers robust and quality-oriented Marketing Research which includes primary and secondary modes of research including surveys, focus group discussions, interviews etc. We offer precise solutions and strategies for successful product choices and launches to our reputed clients.
3. Quality Assurance and Transparency:
We offer scrutiny and analysis of existing researches to gauge on behalf of our learned clients so as to advise viz a viz their existing strategies and to ensure that these are robust in quality and follow the essential norms of transparency that every citizen and client expects.
4. Monitoring and Evaluation:
We offer monitoring and evaluation services for our clients, providing them the assistance of quality research, technical expertise and a standard which we strive to uphold consistently. With the aim to conduct objective evaluations, we ensure that the procedure is done without a hint of bias.
We offer consultancy services whereby we serve as an intermediary between two parties and assist them in acquiring the stated objectives, as per mutual benefit of all parties involved.
Our Core Areas of Expertise
1. Social Sector:
The Truth International offers dedicated support as a social impact advisory, by offering holistic services, including but not limited to,
- Desk research and literature review
- Monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning (MEAL)
- Formation of qualitative and quantitative data collection and assessment tools
- Field research, surveys, and other forms of stakeholder engagements
- Evaluation and analysis of socio-economic datasets
- Identification and feasibility assessment of socio-economic opportunities
- Capacity-building activities such as training and workshops for business management, entrepreneurship, climate adaptation, governance, participatory development, and more
- Building resilience at the organizational, community, and individual level
2. Business Sector:
The Truth International performs comprehensive business analysis, using the country’s and global policy frameworks, trade indicators, market and consumer trends, and other factors to identify investment and business opportunities, development sectors, and can perform advanced analysis of the feasibility.
Some of the services included in this section are,
- Global and national review of the regulatory landscape and business environment
- Facilitation for businesses, entrepreneurs, and investors
- Identification of greenfield and brownfield investment opportunities
- Financial and technical analysis, risk assessment, and feasibility analysis
- Acting as a platform for fostering business networking, partnerships, and collaborations
- Monitoring and evaluation of business projects
3. Infrastructure and Engineering:
The Truth International is engaged in a wide range of infrastructure projects, from urban development, community infrastructure, transportation and transit, supporting infrastructure for trade and industries, port development, and other projects.
The service offered by The Truth International in collaboration with its business partners includes, but is not limited to,
- Performing third-party monitoring and evaluation of infrastructure projects
- Technical, engineering, geological, and environmental feasibility assessment
- Planning and development of designs for proposed infrastructure projects
- Port development and expansion
- Geotechnical surveys and testing
- Performing needs assessment and gap analysis to improve the delivery of infrastructure projects
4. Governance, Policymaking & Management:
The Truth International has extensive engagements to promote effective delivery of evidence-based policies and laws, by organizations that have the necessary skills to perform procedures such as policymaking, stakeholder consultation, benchmarking global practices, and creating incentives for social, business, agricultural, and other sectors.
Our services include, but are not limited to,
- Review of policies, laws, bills, treaties, and other legal documents
- A platform for engaging stakeholders from multiple sectors for consultation on key policies and programs for a participatory approach
- Research on enhancing the effectiveness and accountability of government and their instruments of policy implementation
- Capacity building of members of the public sector and private sector to improve management, enhance company goals, and smoothen operations and management
- Provides crisp policy recommendations on key issues such as democracy, human rights, trade, climate change, socio-economic inclusion, etc.